If you are a non-UK resident you can make a gift by bank transfer or credit card payment. Simply contact the Development Office and we will be delighted to help.

Giving from the USA

If you are a US resident your gift to Stonyhurst can be tax deductible if you make it through the British Schools and Universities Foundation (BSUF) 

The BSUF is a 501(3)(c) Charity approved by the US Internal Revenue Service, set up over 40 years ago to support British schools and universities in a tax efficient way.

We are fortunate to have John Stiller (OS, Director of BSUF) as our American contact. If you would like to make a donation by check please make the check payable to the BSUF, expressing a preference for Stonyhurst.

If you live in the US and would like more information, please contact the Development Office or we can put you in touch with John Stiller who is based in New York.

To donate, please fill in one of our gift forms and return to the BSUF or click here and make a donation online, clearly stating your preference of Stonyhurst College receiving your gift.

If you would like to speak to the Development Office regarding giving through the BSUF please get in touch and we’ll be happy to explain this process for you in more detail.

Giving from Hong Kong

We have recently joined with Chapel and York Limited who enable organisations to fundraise in other countries. If you live in Hong Kong and would like more information please contact the Development Office or to make a donation through Chapel and York please click here.