‘Our mission is to make a Jesuit education accessible to all who seek it, making the best possible resources available to develop the whole person, whilst removing any financial barriers to entry. To make this a reality we have to be prepared to offer financial support where needed’
The Stonyhurst Development Office was founded in order to:
- Protect and sustain Stonyhurst’s Jesuit ethos
- Help provide more Bursaries
- Facilitate bequests to Stonyhurst and St Mary’s Hall
- Raise funds to maintain and enhance Stonyhurst’s magnificent buildings, grounds and Collections
- To develop and enrich Stonyhurst’s relationship with its former pupils, staff, parents and friends
With the support of the Governors and Headmasters we will concentrate on a range of strategies to increase philanthropic support to Stonyhurst which will provide short, medium and long term funding for the development of the campus, the provision of Bursaries and for other projects.
If you would like to get in touch, we would be delighted to hear from you. You can contact the Development Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to come and visit you will always be welcome. We would happily receive suggestions, ideas and comments about supporting Stonyhurst. We look forward to working with you to ensure Stonyhurst’s continued success.